Here's card # 2:
1. Cut blue and green cardstock for background. Again, I use my favorite embossing design, the dots from Cuttlebug.
2. That shiny green with dots strip is from KI Memories papers and I just cut a strip. You can also use ribbon.
3. Stamped the image (from Hero Arts) on white cardstock and on acetate using Ancient Page inkpad. Make sure you use inkpad that wouldn't smear. On the image on white cardstock, I colored the background with blue chalks for soft sky color.
4. Flip the acetate as you'll work on the backside of the stamped image. Cover the frame using glossy accent and sprinkle with pink glitter powder. Tap excess and also it's helpful to use brush to get rid of stubborn powder.
5. Cover the branch using the same step and sprinkle with green glitter powder and do the same with the ornament (I used blue glitter powder).
6. After all dry, attached to stamped white cardstock, layer it to pink cardstock and attach to background.
7. Attached stamped snowflake using pop dots and of course, highlight the snowflake with stickles for extra glitter. :) Oh yes, I also dots stickles randomly on the embossed dots. It didn't show on the picture, but in real life this card is very sparkling.
Card # 3:
Same as the previous card. This time background is red and green cardstock. The main difference is the use of liquid applique (I have a hard time finding this item, but when you do it's only like $2.99). It came in liquid form and when you heat it up, it swell into this wonderful texture that looks just like snow. I mix the irridescent embossing powder with the liquid applique before I heat it up, but the parkle didn't show to well. So, I used glossy accent on top of it and sprinkle with blue glitter powder. Do the same thing to the brach.
Note: when you use liquid applique use it sparingly as when you heat it up, if you put too much it will looks like globs. I just dots here and there on the branch for this look.
So, what do you think? Do you like it, do you have any other suggestion, question? Leave your comment here by Wednesday eve and on Thursday, I'll pick a winner and I'll send you one of the card that I posted today and yesterday and another surprise card. This would be my first giveaway. Nothing big or fancy, just sharing my cards. Thank you for checking my blog.