Friday, November 20, 2009

Square card...

I made this card for Sweet Sunday Sketch. Not quite sure how I like this square cards. I think I should have adjusted the size, like making it a bit smaller. Feels like there's too much empty space. I was rushing, too when I took this pic as I was trying to submit it before the dateline, which I missed, BTW. :( I didn't get to play with my camera setting or the card placement, so didn't really caught all the glitters on the embossed snowflake. And the blue background also have soft star patterns that I embossed with irridescent sparkle powder.

Well, it's Friday. Yay... and my mom will be here from Indonesia in 2 days!! Hmm..., blog might get neglected a bit. :) Hope not, I'll do my best to keep it up. I don't get to see my mom that often, so I plan to do quite a few things with her, please keep checking in, will you. On that note... have a super duper happy Friday y'all.

Vera


1 comment:

Diana said...

Lovely holiday card!

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...