Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring cleaning

Hi there. I've been wanting to clean up my stamps collection. I have quite a few of retired Stampin Up! stamps that I don't use anymore. Some are practically brand new, never been used. Some, only been used once or twice. I took really  good care of my stamps. I just hate for these stamps just being stored and not use.

Here are some of the stamps that I want to get rid of. Please email me directly if you're interested. I am selling the set at $5 each plus shipping $4. But, if you buy more than 1 set, I'll combine the shipping. The large background is only $3 plus $3 shipping. And this is for shipping in US only. You can pay me by paypal. Or if you want to trade, I am open to that, too. I am looking for: Hero Arts Cling Stamp Large Flower or any of the new ones, or old Papertrey Ink sets or Penny Black clear stamp the hedgehog set.




I also have some old scrapbook papers that I want to get rid of. Any idea on what's the best way to get rid of them? They're from my old stash, still in great condition. At this point I'll be happy to ship it to anyone who wants it and just pay the shipping if you think you know anyone who might be able to use them. I just have way too many stuff and am determine to clear my clutters!

Thank you for stopping by and please email me if you're interested to trade or buy. If you want  to trade, would be great if you can email me pics of your stuff. Okay, I am pooped from all the cleaning. :) Good night! Vera

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hi Vera,

I found you trough the Silhouette blog and Flickr pages. You make great cards and you are very skilled in using your Silhouettemachine. I have mine not so very long now and I'm still exploring all the beautiful things it can make.

Thank you for your inspiration and sharing your work on the world wide web!!

Greeting from Norway!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...