Sunday, April 18, 2010

Quick card

I made this card a couple weeks ago, just didn't get to post it here. It's a super quick card. No coloring required. The only detail I add was the perfect pearl on  the center of the flowers.

My hand was shaking a bit, when I did that as the dots getting smaller. As card maker, isn't it funny that sometime we have the patience to do detail works and can be so impatient with other things. Most people think I must have lots of patience since I often do such detail works with my cards. The truth is, I don't consider myself as someone like that. When I want something done, I have hard time waiting, especially when it's job related. I don't like to keep people waiting either. It runs in the family. LOL. I don't consider it as flaw, we're just very efficient. How's that?

Anyhoo, how did I get to that? My brain have tendency to ramble sometimes. :) Back to the card. Here it is.


Very simple and if you ever need to make a whole set, you can accomplish this in minutes! Enjoy your Sunday! Hugs, Vera.

3 comments:

KymKreates said...

absolutely stunning!!!! no other words needed!

Jen Carter said...

Very pretty! I love quick and simple cards!

Jen Tapler said...

Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog! I have to tell you that I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this card!!! I am a sucker for clean and simple cards and you knocked it out of the park with this one - it is STUNNING! Seriously. So beautiful!! I have bookmarked it and will be CASEing it for sure!! Thanks for the inspiration!! :-)

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...