Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Greetings from Seattle

Hi peeps. Hopefully all my scheduled post will go up without a hitch. Today, I am in Seattle enjoying the cooler weather (compare to Texas hot! hot! weather). Not sure yet, what's on the agenda today. We plan to do sightseeing as much as we can. I have my comfy shoes ready for doing a lot of walking!

Today, is the official day for MyGrafico to announce their new DT. For today I have this patriotic color card. Plan on sending this card to Operations Write Home. Here's my card:


I used the digi stamp from Chi-Chi Memories 4th of July set.  You get 6 stamps in this 1 set! I am so excited of this new venture. MyGrafico working with many digi stamp artist, so there will plenty of images I get to play with. Yay!!

Don't forget this week is the last week to vote for Gallery Idol. From this week vote they will announce who's the winner for Gallery Idol. If you haven't vote please go to HERE to vote. Hopefully you'll vote for my card. :) Thank you all for the support. I wouldn't be in the Top 5 without your vote. Pretty please with all the yummy goodness on top, please vote and help make my dream come true.

Okay peeps, I am egoing to explore Seattle and looking forward to check out the famous Pike Market! Hugs, Vera.

4 comments:

Tammylee said...

Too cute, congrats on making the dt.

Kathy Martin said...

Darling 4th card! LOVE that patriotic elephant! :)

Trinh said...

Hi Vera! Your card is so cute! Looking forward to working with you on the DT.

Tazza said...

I love your card ! Glad to see your post went off without a hitch! My blogger was giving me troubles! Welcome to the Design Team!

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...