Retirement SALE product downloads cannot be reactivated , as products will be gone ( retired)
Customers must download their products right away as items won't be available after July 2nd.
This promo only valid at MG RETIREMENT CATEGORY and cannot be combined with other promos.
I am getting ready to go on vacation next week, so this weekend I have to prepare all the DT assignment and finished the card for Gallery Idol Final. Needless to say, I was a bit overwhelmed. I was so exhausted that on Saturday when my gals Joy and Leslie took me out to lunch for my birthday, they had to convince me to get dessert. That's when you know something is wrong with me. I never have to be convinced to have dessert. :)
Actually all 3 of us were tired. It was kind of funny actually. 3 tired gals trying to celebrate. LOL. Love you Joy, Les for coming out for me even when you're so darn tired. All we could think of was we need a nap. To be safe we all had some coffee before we left. Love them!
Since today is my last day of being 34, I thought I'll do some random fact about me. 20 short random facts and tomorrow the rets. Tomorrow gonna be a loooonng post as you wouldn't want to miss all the details of my final card for Gallery Idol.
Okay, 20 random facts about me:
1. My mom said I was born with lots of hairs. To this day I stil have really thick hair. Here's my pic as a toddler. :)
2. I was born & raised in Indonesia.
3. My girl, Leslie likes to call me rainbow & sunshine
4. I love cheesecake & tiramisu
5. I love pugs
6. I have a hedgehog pet named Coco
7. I am a middle kid
8. I skipped school only once in my school life. And get caught. :)
9. Growing up I was totally rice girl. I had to eat rice everyday.
10. I didn't like Western food at all when I was a kid.
11. Now, I love steak & cheese. Go figure.
12. In high school I wanted to be a journalist or fashion designer.
13. I think it's funny that all my close girls think I am very funny.
14. I am a procrastinator.
15. I am an organized clutter scrapbooker/card maker. I know where all my stuff despite the piles.
16. I am a kid at heart. I am easily amused.
17. I was the last one in my group that still used flip phone (finally switched when my mom gave me her i-phone. Yep... my family in Indonesia is more techno savvy than me).
18. I still get homesick.
19. I've been in the States for 15 years.
20. I like pretty colors.
Okay, that's it for today's list. Now, I need to pack for our trip. Excited to see what all the gals will come up with for Gallery Idol final. Sorry, no card today. I just feel like rambling. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday eve. Hugs, Vera.