Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Which style?

On the latest Paper Crafts special edition Card Style, they said there's 4 different card styles. Fun & cute, clean & graphic, shabby chic/vintage, and elegant.

Well, I know I like clean looking cards. I can't do vintage or shabby chic. I tried and it just isn't me. And, I also for sure love cutesy stuff. There's no way of denying this. Like  this card below is so me. But, the question is does this card fall under fun & cutesy or clean &graphic? Cause I think this card is both.


The clean design and plenty of white space easily make this card fall under clean & graphic. But, the image itself (from Lawn Fawn Just My Type set) I think fall under cute & fun! I am entering this card for Card Style Clean and Graphic Challenge in the Moxie Fab World and Card Style Fun and Cute Challenge in the Moxie Fab World . Peeps, what do you think?

I just thought about it, how cool would it be to find an antique typewriter that looks just like this. I would so want it! :) Have a great Tuesday everyone! Ciaoo!

10 comments:

Lin said...

I think it's adorable!

Barb said...

I love it too, Vera! So simple and so sweet!

Kryssi said...

cute.

jo said...

I don't know what style you fall under but you do create some fabulous cards! :) Love this one - super simple and clean. So maybe you're CAS? :)

Tenia Nelson said...

I say it's both....I am a clean and graphic and fun cute lady and I say it's both...lol!! Love this card!!

Jenny said...

Sooo cute love this :) :) :) :)

Kathy Martin said...

Love it! :)

Ayana Posadas said...

Love that Lawn Fawn set!
Super cute card, Vera!

Cath said...

Hey Vera! Thanks for entering the Let's Do Fun & Cute Card Style Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun!

Cath said...

Hey Vera! Thanks also for entering the Let's Do Clean & Graphic Card Style challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails