Sunday, January 16, 2011

Last Minute Entry

I have the intention of playing ever since I saw this pic on Moxie Fab and with everything that's going on, I didn't get to create a card for this challenge till today. Here's the Tuesday Trigger pic. I love the mostly white atmosphere with a splash of cheerful color garland.


And... here's my card. Staying true to my style, simple and clean as I love those white space. :)


Other challenges:
Let's Ink It Up - NO DIGI and Anything Goes
Challenge Up Your Life - clean & simple

Short post as I am getting ready to watch the Golden Globes. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday evening.

15 comments:

~amy~ said...

nice....gotta love the clean & crispness of your card!

Barb said...

You DID stay true to your wonderful style, Vera and I love it! Beautifully done!

Michele Gross said...

Vera, this rocks! I love that birdcage and the sweet simplicity of your card :)

Alicia said...

This is just gorgeous Vera! You have captured the inspiration perfectly.
Alicia xx

Helen F. said...

How cute! Love the birdcage handing off the colored sting of circles :o)

Aimes said...

Fab CAS card - love those 'pops' of colour! :D
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Cath said...

Hey Vera! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

SuzanneK said...

Gorgeous, I love the white space too. Thanks for sharing with us at LIIU, Suzanne x

Glenda said...

Thanks for playing along with my Random Amusing Challenge! Cute card - great work!

scripperscrapper said...

Adorable card, so colorful!!
Thanks for joining us this week at CUYL.
~Lisa a.k.a. ScripperScrapper

Alice Wertz said...

simply beautiful! love the birdcage!

Shirl said...

Stunning so clean and elegant looking. Thanks for sharing with us at Let's Ink It Up.
Hugs Shirley x x

Rae said...

How purr-ty is that! Love your design!

Claire said...

What a fun card, so simple but so effective! Thanks for joining us at LIIU
Claire xx

Manuela said...

Absolutely amazing! This is REAL clean and simple style! Great :)
Thanks for playing along at Challenge up your life!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails