Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hello

Hi peeps! Did you miss you miss me yesterday? Please say yes, to make me feel better. LOL. Yep, had pretty interesting Super Bowl Sunday. Hubby and I were supposed to host the Super Bowl family party at our house, but we ended up spending our evening in the ER. Late afternoon I had this excruciating pain in my abdomen that I was crying my eyes out and hubby decided it's time to go to ER.

Have to say I love the efficiency of the doctors and nurses at St. Michael's emergency center. No waiting. I couldn't walk, so basically hubby was carrying me in. I had my blood test and hooked up on IV not long after I arrived. Go figure... I had another cyst burst. Again!! I was like, seriously?? Seems like the pain getting worse each time.

Then to make thing more interesting, I fainted for the first time in my life. As we were checking out, I was like, I don't feel good. Next thing I know, my whole body felt like jello. Pretty peaceful feeling actually, just feel like floating. Lucky for me, hubby was right behind me, so he was able to grab me before I hit the floor.

Needless to say, Monday hubby insisted that I stayed at home. I am the type that unless I am dying or bleeding I still go to work. That just the way I am. So, he put his foot down. I stayed at home and we spent the day going to doctor for follow up and ultra sound. Fun, fun, fun! (Hm... I am being sarcastic. :) )

On a lighter notes, before the whole thing happen, I had a great Saturday. I finished lots of cards, including this one that I made for CASE Study challenge #25. I was inspired by the postage and the bird on the original card.


For this card, again I used my favorite tool, my Silhouette. Cut the bird on a branch image, stamp it with music score background stamp, emboss it, color it in, and voila! The postage also cut using Silhouette.

Okay peeps, hope your week starts in a much better way than mine. Have a blessed week!

10 comments:

Barb said...

Vera, I'm so glad you're alright! How scary that must have been! Hope you're feeling better now and continue to do so. Love your sweet card! the bird is beautiful!

Miss Reith Jerevinan said...

Hope you feel better! =)
*hugs*

Jean Martin said...

This is gorgeous Vera! I love that you took a totally different approach to this challenge. I hope you're feeling better. Thanks for playing at CASE Study this week! :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh, gorgeous!! The birdie is so lovely :) Thank you so much for playing with us!! xxx

Michelle W said...

I am so sorry that you've not been well. I hope you feel better soon and the Docs take good care of you.

I love the little bird and the card is beautiful.

Christiana said...

Oh my gosh, Vera! What a traumatic Sunday you had! You poor thing, I can't believe you have such a positive attitude after all that.

Your card is really beautiful, I love that little birdie on the branch -- but I can hardly concentrate on it after hearing all that. I'm worried about you! I hope you're okay. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

Eva said...

Ohhh, I just LOVE your take on my card...gorgeous birdie!! Thanks for taking the challenge! :)

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, beautiful details. Hope you feel better soon.
luv
Debby

Deirdre said...

Sending get well hugs to you Vera. Hope you are on the mend and the pain is gone.

Alice Wertz said...

so glad to hear that you are all right, Vera. sending you big hugs. take good care, my friend. =) LOVE your gorgeous card, too! very pretty colors!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails