Friday, March 4, 2011

A Day For Daisies

Yay, I am so thrilled to see that my phone card from yesterday's post is among one of the card featured on CARDS blog. All the hassle in building that phone paid off! :)

Today, I have a girly card for you featuring one of the latest new releases from A Day For Daisies. Girly card is the theme for our new ADFD challenge. You can check out and get all the new releases at ADFD shop


I think the cat is the cutest part of this drawing. LOL, love the way he seems to try to mimick the way the little girl walk. :)

And a little reminder, if you haven't join us for this week Wee Memories challenge, you have till midnight tonight to do so. Have a fabulous Friday, peeps!

5 comments:

Barb said...

So sweet, Vera! Love your blue doily! Congrats on being featured over on the Cards blog!

Khristen said...

What an adorable card, and congrats on being featured :) I love the addition of the blue on this card...so pretty!

Alice said...

this is so cute! love the image and how you colored it! sweet sweet card, Vera! congrats on being featured,, too! have a lovely weekend! =)

Arlene said...

Very cute - so fresh.

Cathy Fongjoyo said...

sweet card, vera! love the image and blue doily!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...