Like, I promised yesterday, today is dedicated to another of my favorite company, Hero Arts. Their stamps were some of the very first stamps I owned when I first started stamping back in 1996. And the people in their Flickr group are some of the nicest people I know. I met several good stamping buddies from there.
So, for today's card I am showing you one of my go to stamp from Hero Arts, the poppy flowers. Seriously, this is one of my favorite. As soon as I saw it, I saw my name written all over it! LOL. Love at first sight with this stamp.
Made this card for the current Hero Arts challenge and for Catered Crop FTR # 7. Part of the recipe that I follow is using stripe pattern paper, flowers stamp, Copic markers, and spring/Birthday theme.
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Copic Creations - complimentary colours
Simply Create - power of flowers
I had so much fun making this one, I thought I share how I did the panel part. How to:
1. Cut a small panel and stamp the Friendship text background using Memento Soft Sky.
2. Stamp the flowers and colored it with Copic markers.
3. Using exacto knife, I cut a straight line in between the flower stems about 1/3 from the top. Be careful not to cut the stem. Then fussy cut the rest of the flower above the straight line. Hope this make sense. Color the rest of the panel background with chalks.
4. Cut a panel from purple cardstock and layer it with the flower panel.
5. Punch a couple butterflies. Cut a small piece of acetate and glue the butterfly in front and on the back of the acetate. That way when people look from the back, it has a clean, professional finish.
6. Attach the acetate to the back of the purple panel and attach the whole thing to the card base.
7. Add glitters.
Yep, definitley love this poppy flowers stamp. It just so pwertttyyy. :)
Let me know what you think, will you. Thank you so much for stopping by and happy Ash Wednesday. Have a blessed day....