Friday, March 25, 2011

Sweet Spring

Happy Friday peeps! I am happy to report that my mojo is only taking short vacation. It still in lazy mood, but it's willing to come out and play a bit. :) At las minute, I was able to complete a card for A Day For Daisies new releases.

I love the way Tammy draw her images. It's always have such whimsical feeling to it. If you look closely, those colorful dots are actually cute li'l birdies. And what do you think of this color combo? I think it looks different, yet pretty.

Challenges:
Stamps R Us - Spring
PWCO SS # 74 - Sketch

Here's a peek at a few of the images. There's 8 images being released today and this one I used on the card is only $2 just for today!!


Here on my neck of the wood, the weather been gorgeous and the trees are growing their leaves back in full force. I wish we have colorful flowers like in Seattle or Vancouver area. We do have flowers, but the colors just okay. Is it just me, but I notice that in area where they have super cold winter, their spring flowers are more brilliant and robust in colors. I love the colors and could just stare at those pretty flowers for the longest time.

Anyway, I am happy to see all the greens and the beautiful weather. Hope you're enjoying a waonderful weather as well. :)

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Beautiful card Vera, I love how you interpret Tammy's sweet designs, Jo x

Donna said...

Incredibly pretty card! Thanks for joining in the fun at TCC this week :) Donna x

Karen said...

Oh wow! Your card is so wonderfully pretty, and sunny and bright!
I just adore the colour combo you have used - brilliant pairing of shades!
I'd say your mojo came back with cherries on top honey! Big smiles.xx

jimlynn said...

What a precious little card - and image! Just wonderful. Love the little "dot" birds too.
Great coloring.
Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us Challenges.
Lynn

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...