Thursday, June 23, 2011

Let's Chill!

Hi all. Quick and short post today. It's day 4 of my pairing up with Kelly to create CAS card. Today we're using Hero Arts Let's Chill set. This is definitely one of those set that I bought and rarely used. I think this is my 2nd time or maybe 3rd time of using this set.

Somehow I found this set to be very challenging to use. It's cute, but not quite my kind of cute. Except for the crab. And, here's my attempt to use the set. Keeping it super CAS and yes... the crab win over all the other images in this set.



I'm trying to be better and more selective in buying stamps. I don't want to buy set that I only use once or twice. Now, when I am thinking of buying new stamps, I really try to imagine how many cards can I make using it and be realistic of my own expectation. For example, I definitely think twice or quadruple times before I buy more flower stamps. As much as I love them, I often find myself struggling in using them.Will be interesting, as the next 2 days we'll be using flower stamps!! Yikes...

Quick weather report. We finally get some rain yesterday. Not enough to overcome the drought in Texas area, but at this point we take any rain we can get. That's it for today and please check out Kelly's card HERE and thanks so much for stopping by.

10 comments:

Barb said...

So cute, Vera! Love this sweet card! Wish I could send you some of our rain. That seems to be all we've had lately.

Saskia said...

So cute! :)

~amy~ said...

sooooo stinkin' CUTE.

chillin with Quillin said...

Cute crab!!!
Paula

Isha Gupta said...

Cute card Vera.TFS

Chari Moss said...

Very cute, I have this set as well and have yet to ink it up. But I do think that crab is so cute. Very nice CAS card.

Kathy (krolski) said...

Too cute!!

Kelly Latevola said...

This is adorable :) I really love how simple it is! I should be with you in the selective stamp buying but I have no self control lol

Kathy Martin said...

I LOVE this card! :)

Alice said...

this is so fun, Vera! love how you created the water!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...