Friday, June 3, 2011

Thank you

First, I want to thank you all who so sweetly left comments for me at May Arts blog! You gals are so wonderful and I really, really appreciate you. :) Thank you for your help. We'll find out the result of who gets to join May Arts DT on Monday. For now, keeping my fingers crossed.

And, I am still keeping my fingers crossed for my dog, Nick as well. Slowly, he seems to start eating again. Most of the time, I have to wait on him and encourage him to eat, but as long as he eats I am happy. As long as his tail is still wagging, I am not giving up on him. We're still keeping him on close watch and I realize I have to be realistic as well. Not taking anything for granted. It's one day at a time and I am grateful for each day. Thank you for the prayers, everyone.

As exhausted as I was yesterday, I did manage to make a couple cards for A Day For Daisies. Friday is time for their new releases at  and here's the 1st card.


I've been wanting to do white on white. I think when you do CAS white on white, it has kind of contemporary feeling. What do you think?

My 2nd card, is an extra project. Tammy the illustrator of ADFD finished this pincess inspired set early and let us use the image for extra project. This time her sets inspired by Rapunzel.


You can also check out the DT creations HERE.

Thank you all for stopping by and thank you again for all your supports. Have a wonderful Friday.

4 comments:

chillin with Quillin said...

love the white on white, there both lovely!!!
Paula

Virginia L. said...

Lovely white on white, Vera! The embossed bg is fabulous! Hope your doggie is doing better! It must be so hard to see Nick going through a tough time, huh!? Hang in there!

Kathy Martin said...

Very sweet! LOVE the softness! :)

cathy fong said...

lovely soft card! white is my favourite colour! hope ur dog will get better soon.

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...