Friday, October 7, 2011

Halloween ADFD Style

Hi all. This is my first post for today. A Day For Daisies is releasing a few fall and Halloween theme images this week. Honestly, I am not a fan of Halloween. It wasn't a holiday that I grew up with and most importantly usually Halloween decoration scare me.

I do not like scary movies, do not like anything that look scary at all. When I walk in the store during Halloween season, I avoid the Halloween rack is possible. Like yesterday, I had to pass this aisle (because it was at the entrance of the store) and suddenly this hand and creepy voice came up. It scared the s*** out of me. That's why I try to avoid them as much as I can. Yeah... I am a chicken when it comes to scary stuff. :)

Now, cute Halloween stuff is a different story. I could handle that. Tammy draw this cute mummy boy and I decided to combine it with the spider web. I love that the boy is holding a roll of toilet paper!! 


Check out what the rest of the DT created HERE. And, please come back later as I have another post for Operation Julie's Smile blog hop. There'll be prizes worth over $2500 involves. So, make sure you check it out!

2 comments:

chillin with Quillin said...

awww sooo cute!!!!!!
Paula

Laurel Beard said...

Ack, I love that mummy boy with the TP! Hilarious! Super cute, non scary Halloween card friend!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...