Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Spring Pup & Hedgey

** For SP& Company blog hop please scroll down. **

Hi everyone and welcome to Some Odd Girl Digital release week. It started, yesterday and you can see the 1st day releases HERE.

Today, we're introducing you to Spring Pup and Hedgey. Hah... since my li'l pup Eli is going to get snip snip this week, I thought a get well soon card is a perfect theme. No... I am not that nuts to give my puppy a card, but I am nuts enough to send a card "from" my puppy. :) My family is pretty much a dog lover family, so now & then I do give them  cards from my doggies.

Like hubby would get a thank you card from the doggies every so often to thank him for taking such good care of them. Or my mom get an I miss you grandma card from them. Hey... I'll take any excuse to give out card. ;)



In real life, Eli probably would have chase the butterfly. Don't think it'll get a chance to land on his nose, unless he's sleeping. That boy love to chase anything that floating, be it dandelion, leaves, whatever. 

Next, another cutie that reminds me of our one and only hedgehog pet, Coco who's now in critters heaven. This one called Hedgey.



As always, the DT gals has created some fabulous samples for this release and you can check the out at Some Odd Girl blog. BTW, don't forget our SOG color inspiration challenge is still going. You have till end of April to enter this one.

Hope you enjoy today's cards. Till tomorrow....

6 comments:

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Vera your cards are fabulous!! Your sweet pup sounds like mine too.. chasing anything and everything moving.. hehe

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

so cute love these images

Faye said...

I just cannot choose a fav from these two adorable, fresh, gorgeous cards. Don't make me. Not gonna. So nerr! xx

Bethany Stellpflug said...

aww...that puppy is SO cute! Adorable card :)

Susan F. said...

I love both of them. The hedgehog reminds me of Jann Brett books.

Annette Allen said...

so darn cute...great cards...

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...