Friday, September 21, 2012

Moxie Fab Seasonal Decor

This morning, my old pug, Ollie woke us up several times. I am not sure what is wrong, but she whined and barked a lot through out the night. Starting at 1.30am. So, my morning didn't start in the best way, but oh boy, it changed right away with a visit to Moxie Fab World.

Yep, today Cath is sharing Seasonal Decor from Holiday Cards and More and she's showcasing my Seasonal Greeting Shadow Box!! (You can see the post HERE). I am so excited and thrilled. I think I yelped with excitement when I saw my project there. Then I am grinning ear to ear like a fool. :)

I have 4 projects published on this edition. Beside the shadow box, I also have this penguin card in there.




There are so many cool inspiration on this edition. And this is the first time I get to share the magazine with my mom. Usually she just see it on my blog, but since she is here, I am able to show her the magazine hot off the press.

Thank you for letting me share my excitement. Have a very happy Friday everyone!

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

now how stinkin' cute is this?!

Piali said...

Stinkin' cute!!! Congrats!!!

Annette Allen said...

seriously so cute...I feel in love with this when I seen it in the magazine..

Lalo said...

The shadow box was AMAZING and this one is just too cute!!!

chillin with Quillin said...

awesome, congrats !!!!!
Paula

Loly Borda said...

Congratulations! So well deserved, and the best part is sharing with your mom. Enjoy God's blessings!
Hugs

Rachel said...

such a cute project. i cant wait for this issue, congrats!!

Brenda said...

Congrats on your publications Vera! I really love this Penguin card though!

Alice said...

he is sooooo adorable!!! love your work in the mag and congrats!!

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...