Friday, September 28, 2012

You Say Goodbye I Say 'Ello

I am still alive. :) It's been quiet around here, isn't it? Well, this week I am swamped with submission projects and I also have my aunt and cousin from Wyoming staying with us. So, lots of family time and a bit less of blogging time.

But, I did manage to squeeze in a card to showcase the latest set from Becky Oehlers Stamp for Gina K. Designs, called "You say Goodbye I Say 'Ello."And, this set is a cutie!! Here's a look at the full set.


You Say Goodbye and I Say Ello- CLEAR


The set comes in CLEAR and RUBBER. How awesome is this set?? Here's my card with all it's chevron trendiness. :)


Now, please check out what the fab girls in our team has created using this set.

And, I also want to do a quick birthday shout out to my girl, Laurel Beard. We clicked from the moment we met and I am so thankful for her friendship. Laurel, I wish you the very best and may this year be your best one, yet. Hugs. xx

10 comments:

Piali said...

Super cute Vera!!

~amy~ said...

super CUTE

Annette Allen said...

hehe totally cute..

Susan F. said...

I love the humor of these stamps. That is so cute Vera.

JJ Bolton said...

What a cutie! Your card just makes me smile:)

Brenda said...

Love that teacup Vera!

Unknown said...

Love this card!

Linda said...

your card very sweet and cute. great colors too!

Alice said...

such a cute and whimsical set and LOVE your sweet card! too cute!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Vera! Thanks for linking this up in the Moxie Fab World. Just a head's up--to be eligible for the prize, you need to add this to the World Card Making Day Gallery and add that URL to Mr. Linky. Thanks!

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...