Thursday, December 13, 2012

Hello Little One

This morning I skyped with my brother and my SIL and I get to see my adorable niece. Moment like this is when I am so thankful for technology. 

My niece looks so cute nested on my brother's arms. He definitely is savoring the moment and already act like a pro in handling her. And, I was a cry baby for starting to cry while talking to them. Right now is when I wish I have Hiro's super power (from the series Heroes) to just close my eyes and boom I am there. LOL, wouldn't that be awesome.

Yes, I am gushing. Please indulge me. First time being an aunt. Granted, I have nieces and nephews from hubby's side, but it just feel different when it's from your own sibling. 

Now, since I am in baby mood, I want to share this CAS card that I made using one of my favorite Kelly Purkey set exclusively for Simon Says Stamp. The cute doggy is from nursery fabric (which my mom bought for my niece) and because the fabric looks so cute, I bought a little piece as well so I can cut all the cute doggies from the fabric and use it for cards. :) Entering this card for Moxie Fab keen on neon challenge.



I plan on sending my niece one card a month for her first year, so she will know that even though her auntie is far away and couldn't be there with her, she is always in my mind and close to my heart. And, here's pic from day 2 of her life. Lucky girl to have a dad who is a photographer that even her home shot looks awesome.  :)


'

Hope you all have a wonderful day. Please come back tomorrow as I have special surprise from Paper Smooches. 

3 comments:

Loly Borda said...

She is so precius Vera! And your card is adorble. TFS

Jennifer Clark said...

A baby, how wonderful! You go ahead and gush and enjoy the moment. As always, your card is great.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Vera! Thanks for linking this up to the Keen on Neon Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Your niece is adorable! Congratulations! :)

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...