Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Merry Christmas Deer

After one day off, it's time to go  back to work. Although, I feel bad for hubby, because his phone didn't stop ringing even though it's his day off as well.  I guess, that's what we call job security. :)

We spent the day pretty much just running errands. We got our front door replaced, which is nice. We've been working on our house pretty much since we got married. It's at the point, where it's almost done, just have to do some little change here and there. Next on the list... is re-doing the roof. Okay, that one is not small, but it's really need to get done.

Anyway, I did take time to read on a book, did lots of snuggling with the doggies, and watch The Voice, of course. Love that show & love Adam Levine. Hah... how could you not? Oh... and yes... I finished a card for i {heart} papers.

I made this card based on CASE Study Challenge #165.


The patterned paper is from Lawn Fawn Into The Woods 6x6 petite paper pack and the deer is from Lawn Fawn Into The Woods set. The sentiment is from Wplus9 Woodland Wreaths set.

Seems like my creative mojo is taking a day off as well. I have plenty of time to create and only managed to do 1. The rest of the time was spent looking at my desk. Seriously need to clean that desk. One of this day, I'll get there. ;)

3 comments:

MichelleZ said...

Vera, this is darling. Such a sweet little deer. And that bow is FABULOUS!

cbuswell said...

Just adorable! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

Andrea Ewen said...

Super cute...love the bow! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails