Wednesday, February 12, 2014

PTI Birthday Challenge

As Papertrey Ink birthday bash continue full steam, I decided to play again with the color & recipe challenge. This time, I picked this color combo and sketch.



I stretch this sketch into my own interpretation. Instead of flowers, for the corner images I went with cute squirrel & birthday balloons.


After I am done with the card, I realized that I actually used images and sentiment from 5 different sets. And, the card still has a CAS look. Am pretty impress with  myself. LOL.

Well, that's it. Just a quick post. :)

1 comment:

Nora Noll said...

This is adorable!! I love that little squirrel and the fun way you used the flourishes on this card.

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...