Friday, March 21, 2014

Happy Spring

Happy Friday! And happy spring. My favorite season of the year, where flower blooms and everything looks pretty. :) Oh, not to mention the nice weather.

Somehow, yesterday I kept thinking it was Wednesday instead of Thursday. It's been one of those week, where there's just craziness all around. I am so ready for the weekend.

Anyway, last night I was finally able to sit down and play. I made this card for i {heart} papers.


The soft color patterned paper is from Dear Lizzy Day Dreamer 6x6 paper pad. And since the background has a soft tone, for contrast I created the flowers with bright colors to make them stand out. The gorgeous flowers and sentiment are from Avery Elle Laurels set with its matching dies.

BTW, have you check outthe store lately? They have lots of new goodies in. So, if you need some enabling... hah.... please check out i {heart} papers. May your weekend starts off wonderfully.

No comments:

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...