Thursday, April 17, 2014

Always Been, Always Will

Mother's Day still a few weeks out, but I have a couple people ordering some Mother's Day cards, so I figure I better start early.
 
I am making this card using the latest releases from Wplus9, which all now is available at i {heart} papers.
 
 
 
 
I used this gorgeous Spring Blooms set and the sentiment from Strictly Sentiments 4. I love that with these sets I can make clean & simple one layer card while still showing plenty of style.
 
In case you haven't stop by i {heart} papers lately, check them out, lots of new goodies added to the store, including wood pattern enamel dots (which is a must have for me)!!
 
Thank you for stopping by here and make it a great day. :)
 
 

3 comments:

Kara said...

Gorgeous! Love the little touch of blue!

Trina said...

That is really pretty!

Bethany Stellpflug said...

beautiful! I love the layout of the card and how you put the flowers up in the one corner. :)

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...