Sunday, April 6, 2014

More Fresh Cut Floral Card

Hi peeps. How's your weekend? For me, this weekend been all about family time. I had my cousin and aunt visiting from Wyoming. It's great to catch up with them. Of course, as usual when we have family visiting, we do the whole big family dinner with everyone. It's fun. As I grow older, I appreciate this moment more and more.

Then this Sunday is taking it easy day and I am catching up on my reading. I do have a card to share though. I made this card a couple nights ago. Sharing more Wplus9 & Technique Tuesday goodness.



I used all the goodies I got from i {heart} papers to make this card. The flower are from Wplus9 More Fresh Cut and the sentiment is from Technique Tuesday Say It - Happy set (this set is currently out of stock at i {heart} papers, but there's plenty of other Technique Tuesday sets for your to check  out at the store).  I also use More Fresh Cut Dies to help me make this card in a jiffy. And, for  the flower I used Hero Arts ink cubes (including Soft Cantaloupe & Mint Julep from Garden set and Unicorn from Blackboard set).

Oh, by the way, I found this cool app on FB and I've been having a blast playing with it. Watch it and you'll see how this could be so addicting!! Enjoy! :)




3 comments:

Veronica Z said...

Vera I LOVE this card! The yellow dots are a perfect match with your flowers!

Celeste Goff said...

What a bright and pretty card! I love those little flowers!

Shelly said...

Beautiful card!!! Love!

Ha! Your little video clip had my laughing (my kids, too!)...too cute!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...