Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Spritzing Challenge

It's time for new challenge at Riley & Company blog. This time the challenge theme is spritzing/spray mist. I have tons of spray mist and unfortunately half of them either clogged or spray at weird direction. So far, the ones that work great are the Heidi Swapp ones. So, I use that for my card.


I'll be needing a thank you card for a doggy sitter soon, in case you're wondering why the thank you sentiment being matched with this image. :) You have two weeks to plat along. To enter the challenge, go HERE.

And...  today I actually have 2 cards to share. Here's another card using one of the new sentiment set from Riley & Company that being releases on Thursday, 5/29/14. This card is definitely the kind of card that you can only give to your closest friend, who has great sense of humor. Otherwise, you might get hit by shoes. LOL.



And... psst.... do you know that Gallery Idol round 2 already started? If you haven't vote, go check out all the entries and if you like my card, I'd love to get your vote. To check out all the entries and  vote click on the vote widget on the left bar. Thank you so much and have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Ha! These are too cute! Love the sentiment on your second card! ;)

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...