Monday, July 28, 2014

Bonjour

I made this card a long time ago and pretty much forgot about it. Well, since I haven't share it here, I figure it should make an appearance here. I mean it's too cute not to share, right?




Now, you wonder what patterned paper I use or what stamp this cute dog came from? Well... this cutie pie is from a piece of fabric. When my  mom was here back in 2012, we were shopping for some baby stuff for my niece and my mom purchase this fabric to make a blankie. I looked at it and fell in love with the cute puppy pattern and decided to get a little piece as well for card making. :)

And, this is the result. I fussy cut the puppy and adhere it directly to card. I used EZ Dots Permanent Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and it worked like a charm. The fabric stay put really well.

Well, that's all from me. And, to all my family and friend who celebrate Idul Fitri, I wish you all happy Idul Fitri. Mohon maaf lahir & batin. May this Ramadhan bring peace to all.

2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

How adorable! I love the airmail stripe at the bottom of the card too!

Shelly said...

ADORABLE!!!

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...