Thursday, July 24, 2014

You Make Me Smile

Lately I wasn't much in the mood for card making. I guess I am  going through one of those creative slump. So, to get my mojo going, I've been spending lots of time browsing. And... right before we were going to watch movie, I saw this Runway Inspired Challenge pic from the Bottega Veneta collection. 



So, I told hubby to postpone the movie and give me half hour to make a card. He knows I've been feeling blah with my card making lately, so he's happy to oblige. :) And, I whipped up this quick, feminine card.



This card is sooo airy!! I think I normally go for brighter colors, but now & then I guess it's  good to do soft. 

Okie dokie, that's all. Hubby and movie are waiting. Happy Thursday!

8 comments:

Trina said...

Great card! It's so pretty!

MiamiKel said...

For a "whipped up card" this is stunning - CAS takes me all day! Lovely - hope the movie with dh was great :)

MiamiKel said...

For a "whipped up card" this is stunning - CAS takes me all day! Lovely - hope the movie with dh was great :)

Shelly said...

This is GORGEOUS!!! Love it! Enjoy your movie! :)

Celeste Goff said...

What a light and airy looking card! Very pretty!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty card. Love the soft colors and those Altanew flowers.

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Wow, this is soft and beautiful! I love the card, and I love that you were able to postpone your movie to make it! :) Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!

Taheerah said...

Beautifully soft and elegant Vera! Thanks for strutting your stuff with us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...