Wednesday, October 1, 2014

A Touch of Gold

I fell in love with Altenew Painted Flower set from the moment I saw it. And, I am excited to have two cards using this set published on Paper Crafts & Scrapbook November 2014 edition (which is available now HERE). 

Here's a look at one of the card. 




Looking at this card reminding me that I don't play with this set often enough. Maybe I'll pull out this set again this weekend and play with it.

BTW, today is also my day at A Jillian Vance Design. Here's a sneak peek of my card. For the full view of the card  please check out my blog post HERE.



That's all for me today. Things are lining up for Caring Hearts Card Drive. You won't believe the prize that we got lined up for our 5th year! It's going to be amazing. Stay tune... all details will be revealed on Saturday, October 4th!!

2 comments:

Ellen Taylor said...

So soft and pretty! Fabulous card!

Ellen Taylor said...

So soft and pretty! Fabulous card!

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...