Monday, December 8, 2014

Life Is Meant To Be Experienced

Oh December, we're already entering the second week of it. Seems like the pace of everything change during the season. Some days it seems like it fly by fast and some days slow. But, either way, it's good. I love December. :)

I am back with a couple cards today. First up is my card for Riley & Company new releases. There's tons of new stamps coming out (all will be available in the store on Thursday, Dec.11).



I love this saying. I think it's important to experience life. Someone told me before when you question about doing something, ask yourself, when you're old and sitting in a rocking chair, would you look back with regret? Would it matter? Then you'd know the answer. :)

Next, is my card for Purple Onion Designs featuring Birch the winter bunny & Cedar the fox.




And, in case you didn't know, the Holiday Sale at Purple Onion Designs is still on till December 10, 2014!! All stamps 25% off!! They have tons of cute images that would be perfect for the stampers in your life or gift for yourself. ;)


                                              Holiday 2014 sale banner

That's all for me. May your Monday starts off wonderfully. Cheers......

6 comments:

Kara said...

love those snow covered trees!:)

Unknown said...

Beautiful sentiment on the first one!

Rubeena I. said...

both cards are beautiful!! <3

Celeste Goff said...

Two fantastic cards! I love the sentiment on the first one and I adore those sweet little Stacey Yakula stamps from Purple Onion on the second one!!!

*Vicki* said...

Two very lovely creations!! I do think that Riley sentiment is stunning!! Thanks for sharing! :)

Becca Cruger said...

Gorgeous design work, Vera! Your first card is so soft and romantic and the second is just a bundle of cuteness!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...