Saturday, January 17, 2015

Ollie's Pages

So, I decided to change my Ollie page a bit and after 2 days, I managed to finish the 2nd page. Lots of crying, of course. I always know that scrapbooking her pictures would means re-living the memories all over again, but at the same time I know it's good for me to do it. Part of the healing process. It's been over a year since Ollie went across the rainbow bridge, but it still kind of hard to journal about her.

Here's the 1st page updated.



And, here's the 2nd page. My letter to my baby girl. I'll keep this post short. The journaling speaks for itself and I don't want to cry all over again. It still hard to see her being so skinny and fragile on these pics.

Supplies for both pages: MFT All My LoveMFT I Love You MoreMFT Planner Basics,
MFT All My Love diesMFT Bubblegum premiumdye ink pad. 

Am definitely  much slower when it comes to scrapbooking compare to card making. But, there's certain joy that comes with it that totally makes it worth it.

That's it from me. Going to try to scrapbook more this weekend. :)

7 comments:

Cathy said...

This page is a lovely tribute, a great way to capture your cherished memories, Cathy x

Jennifer said...

A gorgeous reminder of a special friendship and love! We just lost one of our furbabies and I'm not even ready to do this. Give yourself a big hug and enjoy the memories.

Kara Lynne said...

Beautifully done. I had a difficult time scrapbooking my dad in our daughters' books, but I needed to do it for me and them. I kept the pages simple, and it was probably a year after he went to be with the Lord.

Celeste Goff said...

Great layouts Vera!

~amy~ said...

Awwww Vera...great layouts.

Shelly said...

Love.

Elizabeth S. said...

Beautiful layouts!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...