Friday, February 13, 2015

I Dig You

Happy Friday, peeps! I want to share this adorable puppy card with you all. I can't believe that I totally forgot about this Paper Smooches Woofers & Tweeters set. After all, this set have a pug on it!

So, of course I have to fix that mistake and use the pug for my card.


i {heart} papers supplies: Paper Smooches Woofers & Tweeters


And, don't forget that EVERYTHING on i {heart} papers store is 65% off!! Sorry for the super short post. But, Friday is usually kind of a crazy day for me.  Enjoy your weekend!

4 comments:

Rubeena I. said...

this is soooo cute!!

Kara Lynne said...

Very adorable! It's like they are meeting at the water cooler!

Shelly said...

Ooooh.This is ADORABLE!

Celeste Goff said...

Awww! This little guy is just too adorable!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...