Sunday, June 14, 2015

A Special Wish

Hello there. How's your weekend? Hope you have a lovely one.

I spent my Friday evening & Saturday morning snuggling with the puppies and did a Grey's Anatomy season 1 marathon. Sigh... I do so love Grey's Anatomy. Watching season 1, makes me miss Yang & Derek even more. Then on Sunday, we had a lovely brunch at my SIL's place. I love my SIL, Kristen. She is just one of those lovely person. I often call her the Martha Stewart, because she's one very talented, creative person & she's a really good cook. Unlike me.

This kind of weekend is my favorite kind of weekend. Just laid back and catching up with people I love. Oh, and of course... I get to play with paper & stamps quite a bit, too. Have to take advantage of some of those free time, right?

Now, so often, when I play with a stamp set, I tend to play a lot with the main image and forgot to play with the side/embellishment image. Well, this time, I decided to focus on the side images and making them the center of attention. :)


Crafter's Companion supplies: Kimono Butterfly Silk,
Spectrum Noir: CG3, FS4

I am pretty happy with the way the card turn out. It's clean & simple, just the way I like it. :) Well, that's all I have today. Enjoy the rest of your weekend, peeps!

1 comment:

Shari said...

Such a beautiful card. Thank you for sharing.

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...