Sunday, June 7, 2015

Kimono Butterfly Silk

This weekend, I am totally in coloring mode and finished 6 cards. Love it, when things goes smoothly and everything comes together easily.

Like I said previously, I tend to do cute stuff. But, I made an exception for this Kimono Butterfly Silk beauty from Crafter's Companion.

Crafter's Companion supplies: Kimono Butterfly Silk,
Spectrum Noir: TN1, TN, BT2, BT3, CG1, CG3, CR1,
CR10, FS4, IG8, IG10, TB1, TB2

I decided not to add any sentiment on this. I recently need a quick card and surprise, surprise, I couldn't quite find a card that I need. This is when I decided that some blank, no sentiment card is needed, so I can use it for any occasion. :)

I also didn't want to re-stamped the birdcage as in person you could actually see the birdcage in the soft blue color. In case you couldn't quite see it, it's on the top left corner of the card.

Well, that's all for this afternoon. Just want to share this card, since I am darn happy with the way it turned out. Enjoy the rest of your evening, peeps!


3 comments:

Aileen said...

Beautiful card Ling, i love this stamp and the others in the set.

Shari said...

This card is stunning. I rather like that it doesn't have a sentiment on the outside. The colors are just beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing. I absolutely love it.

Celeste Goff said...

So feminine and beautiful!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...