Sunday, August 30, 2015

Ho Ho Ho in August

Hi peeps. I am popping in to share a sweet Christmas card I made recently as I am being proactive with my Christmas cards this year.

In early October, I'll start  my Caring Hearts Card Drive again, so I need to build up my Christmas card piles.

Crafter's Companion supplies: Moonbeam Meadow Santa's Delivery, Spectrum
Noir: CG1, CG2, CT2, CR11, DR1, IG1, OR1, TN5
Isn't this jolly Santa just adorable? Seriously, the Crafter's Companion Moonbeam Meadow collection has the cutest sets.

Short and sweet as I am away on a long weekend trip to San Diego. May your Sunday be a blessed one. 

2 comments:

J said...

Vera, will you be doing the card drive for the nursing homes this year? I would love to participate again

Thank you

Shelly said...

This is sooo cute!!

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...