Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Just Because

When I saw My Favorite Things September release, I know right away that I want the mouse collection. Both the London Mouse and the Harvest Mouse. Normally, I am not into fall card, but the
Harvest Mouse set really helps me get in the mood to create some fall cards.

So, I made these cards just for fun. First up, these 2 cutie pies playing on a pile of leaves.



And, this second one featuring the London Mouse and the Label Maker Sentiment. This second card somehow kind of reminds me of sketch in children's story book. I guess, because I just helped my cousin with her book sale and seeing the beautiful sketch in those children book, totally reminds me how I fell in love with books when I was a kid. 



Be back tomorrow with new sketch challenge. Stay tune! :)







2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

What beautiful cards Vera! I love the mice and absolutely adore the sentiment on the first card!

Miriam Prantner said...

Mouse heaven! Love these cute cards!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...