Monday, May 30, 2016

Elliot & Sprout

Hi peeps! How's thing going. It's been quiet at my end. I know. My blog is functioning at minimum level at the moment while life happens. It's so rare for me to have my mom here with me, so I am making sure I spend lots of time with her.

We do things that I normally do by myself. Like going shopping, watch animation movie (you can bet my mom and I are looking forward to see Finding Dory), watch Law & Order, CSI together. You know, little stuff, that is just nice to be able to share it with my mom. I miss doing things with her and whenever she's here it's like making up for what I am missing.

So,  yeah, other stuff get to be put aside for a bit. Time with my mom is precious & I am so grateful that I am blessed with great relationship with my mom. She is my rock. :)

Well, before this month disappear, I just want to pop into share another Purple Onion Designs card. 




For this card, I used Elliot, Garden Bushes, and Sprout from Garden Bugs set. Elliot, the cute mouse is so darn adorable in my opinion. I also love Sprout the snail. I am not sure why, but I always love cute snail stamps. 

And, just a reminder that today is the last day to take advantage of the special offer for the entire Stacey Yacula's Garden Blooms collection, which contains 34 new images within a total of 25 stamps/sets. The entire collection can be purchased for $90.00 .

That's all from me today. May you have a blessed Memorial Day and thank you to all of those who protect and service our country and our freedom. 

3 comments:

Christy Bray said...

It's so funny that I just placed a purple onions order last night! I do love these little critters! And your card is adorable. Thank you for sharing. Does your mom like to craft? You should do a collaborative card with her to share with us! Enjoy your time with her. ❤️

Celeste Goff said...

OMG Vera, this card is just too adorable! Love the greens and the plaid!

Linda said...

Beautiful card, Vera! You have a lovely blog. :)

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...