Monday, June 20, 2016

SugarPea Designs Sweet Release Day 1



Hi everyone and welcome to day 1 of SugarPea Designs June release.

We have lots of new products to share with you. Today we are showcasing a pretty new sentiment set; perfect for birthdays and other celebrations! We are also showcasing 2 new dies and a brand new paper pad!

All of these new items go together effortlessly to make adorable and festive celebration projects!

Here's my card using the festive Celebrate All Things set.




I simply stamp the candles repeatedly in various colors. I also covered the sentiment with shimmer marker. Kind of hard to capture the shimmer on the black letter, but on the pic below, you can kind of see the silver shimmer on the sentiment.





Now, how would you like to win the new Celebrate All Things stamp set? All you need to do is leave a comment the SugarPea Designs blog telling us about a special birthday memory! It's THAT easy! And, be sure to leave sweet comment on the DT blogs as well, giving you an extra entry to win today's giveaway prize. You have all week to comment! Winners during our June Product Release will be announced on Sunday, June 26th.

Thank you all for stopping by here and may your week starts off wonderfully. Cheers.....

23 comments:

Dana Joy said...

Vera your card is fabulous. Love your layout!

Celeste Goff said...

I love, love, love this awesome card!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Beautiful! I love how you have arranged the candles!

Karen B. said...

Fabulous CAS card!

Rachel Parys said...

This is so pretty!! What a great CAS!! Love it!

Renae said...

Very cute card! I really like the sentiment across the candles!

Sue D said...

Very festive with the colorful candles.

Oliev said...

Great card, love it!

Cynthia Evanoff said...

Like the candle stamp...how many can actually be spaced across the card...all of my friends need lots of them! Thanks for this idea.

McStamper said...

Love your candle card.

Cio said...

I love the use of the stamp set in this card. Looks so beautiful and festive.

Teresa Doyle said...

This is so pretty Vera!

Unknown said...

This is just classic. I love how the design is simple but the card looks fabulous! Great use of the products!

Amy C. said...

This is a very cute birthday card! Excited about these new releases!

Taunya Butler said...

Your fabulous line up of candles made me smile - I love the pops of gold and the way you placed the sentiment!! Just awesome!!

JenniferE said...

oh, so fantastic! love the sentiment in the middle of the candles! just so pretty! love the colors!

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Fantastic release and card! A special birthday memory for me is when my partner has planned a scavenger hunt of all the places that mean something to us. And the treasure was a big surprise birthday party with all my friends and my family two years ago!

Indy's Designs said...

Love this!

Sandi said...

Birthday cards are my favorite....I LOVE the Celebrate die.

Jessica Lin said...

Love the CAS style. Great card!

Denise Bryant said...

Great card! Love the candles and the 'celebrate'!

Mary-Anne V said...

Wonderful way to place the sentiment.

Unknown said...

Great card! I love the design!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...