Thursday, September 1, 2016

STAMPtember

Happy September! A couple weeks ago, I was pleasantly surprise to receive this cute set from Simon Says Stamp from their STAMPtember release. I am not on their design team, I am just one of the lucky recipient of their generosity. :) 

I got to play with this fairy & gnome set. 




I love fairies. Every time I see fairy stamp, I always think of my cutie pie niece, Shakira. She's the fairy of my world. And, when I saw there's this little bottle of fairy dust, I just have to make shaker card. Looks like I sprinkle the fairy dust right out of the bottle, isn't it?

Next, it's the gnome turn. I go with a bit more muted color. I have mix feeling as far as the color. I am a bright, cheerful color person. But, I wanted to try something different. When I color, I don't really plan. I just go with the flow, whatever I felt like at the moment.




Well, I hope you enjoy today's cards. And, psst... I have another fun announcement, too. Check out this post from Butterfly Reflection Ink. :) May your September be a blessed & bountiful one.

2 comments:

Val said...

Adorable card! I love shaker cards and your card is so cute! Who makes the verse you used on your shaker card?

Celeste Goff said...

Two fabulous and creative cards Vera!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...