Thursday, April 6, 2017

Rainbow Mother's Day Card

Hi peeps. Quickly popping in to share this card I made for the latest Simon Say Stamp Mothers Flowers and Fathers release.

I get to play with this fun Mom & Dad Icon set. I decided to focus on the word "mom" itself and highlight it with the heart. I just love how pretty it is.




Once I heat embossed the word, I went to town and color the panel with watercolor to create the rainbow look. Finished with the scallop border, also from Simon Says Stamp.

Short one for this one as I have another post coming up. Don't want to overload you with long post. Hah!! Hope you love this card as much as I love making it. 

4 comments:

Shelly said...

So soft and GORGEOUS, Vera! Love the colors!

Bunny said...

So very pretty and soft looking.

snappy scrappy said...

So soft and pretty!

Teresa Doyle said...

WOW Vera, this is PRETTY! I love these Mom & Dad icon stamps, a great font.

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...