Tuesday, August 1, 2017

The Ton August Challenge



Hi peeps! It's been a bit quiet on my blog, isn't it. Well, we're getting closer to our moving date, so it's been a bit  hectic between trying to get our current house ready for sale & finishing our new house. I literally almost passed out last week from exhaustion. I should know better, but when I set my mind to get things done, I just keep going till it's done and then boom... all out.

Cross fingers hopefully everything goes well and we can really move in to our new house next week.

Anyway, new month it also means time for new challenge at The Ton Challenge blog. Thi smonth theme is summer and for me, summer means bright colors, so I created this Sunflower shaker card.




For my card I used Fresh Cut Sunflowers Coordinating Outlines, Wishful Wildflowers, Fresh Cut Sunflowers Coordinating dies, Modern Labels dies, and Belle's Dress Couture Mix.

With card this bright, it should brighten the day of anyone who received it, right? Well, at least I hope so. I feel like this car just ooze with cheerfulness. :)





Ah yes, can't forget the shimmer. Any flower card just looks better with some shimmer in my opinion. Well peeps, that's all from me today. Hope you will join us and play along. You can enter the challenge and find all the details HERE.


May your August be an awesome one! Cheers...

3 comments:

Bunny said...

This is fabulous. I love this shaker card. The sunflowers are beautiful. The sequins are fabulous. [Bunny]

Fikreta said...

very nice!

Teresa Doyle said...

Just sweet Vera, well done!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...