Friday, April 20, 2018

SugarPea Designs Sweet Peek Day 5


Yay! Today is the day. All the products you have seen throughout this week will be available in the shop this afternoon. Do you have your list ready?

Last but not least, we're showcasing Wagon Wishes (pssst, this is SugarPea free sweet incentive) and Sending Sentiments set.




Who doesn't love a wagon full of flowers, right? And, of course, I just had to combine it with my favorite set, the previously released Chunky Monkey. I framed the whole scene within the postage frame that I die cut using Postage Stamp CoverPlate. Finished by stamping the sentiment from Sending Sentiments set.

I had lots of fun coloring the flowers. It's what I call my coloring therapy. :)

Would you like to win Sending Sentiments set? Simply leave a comment here and on SugarPea blog. You have all week to comment! Winners will be announced on Sunday, April 22nd.

Fore more inspirations, please check out my SugarPea teammates blog and we'd love for you to leave comment along the way. Thank you so much for stopping by here. Have a blessed Friday everyone!

19 comments:

~amy~ said...

okay, this is over the top ADORABLE.

Kelsey Thomas said...

So cute! :) Love that little monkey.

Robin P said...

Oh what a sweet card. Thanks for sharing.

Andrea Hastilow said...

Oh just look how cute and cuddly that monkey looks he's proud to be pulling such a beautiful,delicate flower wagon, great card x

Lagene said...

AWWHH this is so CUTE!

Cynthia Cole said...

Another adorable card!

Larisa Hohman said...

how cute! love the addition of the little monkey

sharon g said...

GREAT idea to add the adorable monkey! Nice nice nice

Stacey Kowbel said...

Adorable card! Love the monkey pulling the wagon!

Sue D said...

So cute with the monkey pulling the wagon.

Lindarub 25 said...

Cute card love the monkey.

MadeByMeghanK said...

I LOVE that you added the Monkey! Great coloring too!

Mary-Anne V said...

That is so cute how that monkey is pulling that wagon of flowers!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is PHENOMENAL! I love your coloring!

Debbie Rumpza said...

I love the monkey paired with this wagon! Adorbs!

Billie A said...

Oh my gosh I love the monkey pulling the awesome wagon. Your card is so cute. I love this.

Lagene said...

Super sweet spring card!

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!

Unknown said...

Vera, I absolutely adore the Chunky Monkey. The wagon full of flowers is too another great image and especially if it is free. Thank you for sharing this with us crafters. xx

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...