Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Spellbinders' September Card Kit

 Hi peeps. This past long weekend, I got a much needed crafting time. For me, crafting is my way to step away from stress, to unwind and stop thinking of the world for a few hours. I played with Spellbinders Card Kit of The Month. This month theme is "Better Together" and it is a fun, delightful kit.


I made 3 cards with this kit, let's check it out, shall we?




For my 1st card, I used the patterned paper and the foil cardstock for my base. Once I adhere the patterned paper and the strip of foil, I add one of the frame cardboard sticker. Next, I stamped the Russian dolls images and colored them with Copic marker. Fussy cut and adhere to card. Finished by adding the foil sentiment sticker. 

On to the next card, where....gasp... no stamping at all!! 




I simply picked some elements from the kit that I love, play with the arrangement and once I am happy with the look, adhere everything to the card base. I am loving this layering look. By keeping the background white, it allow me to layered quite a few elements while keeping it look clean & classy. What do you think?

And, last but not least, is this card that I made using the old school telephone dies.




Die cut all the telephone pieces and piece them together. Put aside. Trim a couple patterned paper and adhere them to the card base. Then adhere the phone. Goodness, does anyone born in the 90's know how to use this kind of phone? Back in the day, with this kind of phone, one thing for sure, I remember all my friends phone number. Nowadays, I only memorize the most important numbers. Okay, back to the card. Again, on this card, no stamping!! The cardboard banner stickers make perfect embellishment for the card.

There you go, three different cards to show the versatility of this month's kit. I hope you enjoy today's inspiration. Swing back by tomorrow as I'll be sharing a card I made using Spellbinders' Stamp Of The Month. Have a beautiful day, peeps.

No comments:

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...