Thursday, September 2, 2021

The Ton Fall Release Day 1


 
Hi all and welcome to day 1 of The Ton fall release. We're already in September, can you believe it? Well, September also means it's time to start working on Christmas cards!! I know, I know, it's early, but if you're like me and don't have too much free time, it's always good to start building your Christmas card stash in advance.

For this release, The Ton is releasing a good size collection. Please note that as of this moment you can pre-order the new release on 9/3 and they will start shipping on 9/22.

For today, I am showcasing the gorgeous & detailed Fancy Folk Tree Layering Coverplates dies. There are 2 coverplate and you could just use one of the plate or use both for beautiful piercing details.



To start, I run the 1st coverplate dies on a piece of white cardstock. Afterward, I run the same panel with the 2nd coverplate. This 2nd one also cut the tree out. Next, I colored the tree by ink blending Parisian Blue, Bright Emerald, Matcha and Lemon Drop. Once I am done, I adhere the white panel to card base, followed by the colored tree. 

Next for the sentiment, I used Ribbons Holiday and stamped it with Miami Cool ink pad and the second part with Versamark embossed with gold embossing powder. The good thing is you get tp stamp several sentiments at the same time and also die cut them with just 1 run. Adhere sentiment with foam adhesive. Last for final touch, I stamped and heat embossed Holiday Coloring Bits and die cut it with its coordinating dies. I only used one of the pieces and saving the rest for my other card that I will share tomorrow! 

For more inspiration and sneak peek, please check out my teammates blog below. Stay tune and come back here tomorrow for more new release goodies. Thank you for stopping by and have a beautiful day, peeps.

No comments:

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...