Friday, December 3, 2021

You're In My Thoughts

Hi all. I just want to pop in to share this card that I made using Spellbinder's Clear Stamp of The Month


 I love everything dainty and this set with their simple alphabets and minimalist flower give it a dainty feeling to it. Here, I stamped the letters to create the word hello and also stamped the flowers several times and colored them with Copic. I highlight the sentiment by adhering them to a hot foiled geometric background from Geometric Floral Glimmer Hot Foil set. Once that done, adhere all the colored flowers. Finished by hot foiling you're in my thoughts sentiment (from More Sentiments Glimmer Foil set) on a strip of cardstock and add it to the card. That's it, keeping it simple & clean. 

That's all for me today and I hope your Friday is a good one. Have a blessed day all!

1 comment:

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...