Monday, May 23, 2022

Graceful Blooms

Hi peeps. Happy Monday. Today I am sharing this beautiful set from Spellbinders called Graceful Blooms. I love the delicate design of this set. Here, I am keeping it simple and just let the flower shine.




When designing this card, I now I want to keep the flower black and white. So, I look for bright colors for background. I found one of the patterned paper that I have laying around, trim it nd layered it with gray cardstock. It's a very thin frame, but I feel it gives that framed look that I wanted. Then, I simply adhered the flowers with foam adhesive. For the sentiment I used my favorite sentiment set Sending You - Clear Stamp of the Month.

It's a clean and simple card, but I feel the bright colors helped make this black and white flower pop. That's all from me today & I hope this week starts off wonderfully for you all.

No comments:

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...