Thursday, August 11, 2022

Sellbinders' Glimmer Hot Foil of The Month

Hi peeps. I am excited to share Spellbinders' August Glimmer Hot Foil of The Month set. This month's glimmer set is beautiful.




I definitely have a weakness toward floral hot foil and when I saw this month's set, I might have squealed a bit. Hah! 

To start, I hot foil the flower with Rose Gold hot foil. Once done, die cut it with the coordinating die and colored with Copic. As usual I went with soft colors. Put aside and work on the background panel, which I  embossed with Party Spots Embossing Folder. This embossing folder probably is one of my favorite as it's so versatile. Adhere it to card base. Next, I hot foiled the sentiment that came in the set on a wide strip of cardstock. For the sentiment I used Matte Gold hot foil roll. By the way, this is the one hot foil that I feel is a must to have. At least for me. Yep, a bit obsessed with this roll. Adhere to card and finish by adhering the foiled flower with foam adhesive and add some mix size sequins.

Pretty easy peasy and I feel like the hot foil really help add some oomph to a clean & simple card. What do you think? Well, that's all from me today and I wish you all a happy day.

1 comment:

cindy said...

I think it’s fabulous! Why is seeing something as simple as turning the floral in a different direction from how I was looking at it so life changing?! Beautiful card, thanks ❤️

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...