Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Spellbinders' August Small Die Cut of The Month

Hi all. Today I am showcasing Spellbinders' August Small Die of The Month set. This month's small dies set is a fun one and can be used for so many different occassion.



 
I know I want to have texture for the background of this card, so I decided to start with the background first, using Tile Mosaic 3D Embossing Folder. Adhere the panel to the card base. Put aside. Then I die cut a bunch of the flowers and leaves from various colored cardstock. Before adhering the flowers, I thought I better make sure where I want to place the sentiment and do the flower arrangement around it. I grab my favorite, More Sentiments Hot Foil set. Once I am done with the sentiment, I just play around with the flowers placement. Finished by adding some sequins and enamel dots to the center of the flowers.




That's all from me today. May your day be a wonderful one.

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...