Sunday, August 14, 2022

Spellbinders' Dancin' Snowman

Hi peeps. How's it going? Even though it's only August, it sure is not too early to start working on some Christmas cards in my book. And, the new releases from Spellbinders make it so easy to create fun & adorable Christmas cards.

Today, am showcasing the adroable Dancin' Snowman and paired it with what have become my favorite hot foil background, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Hot Foil Plate.



I started by ink blending some blues for the panel. Once that done, I hot foiling the background with  Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Hot Foil Plate and Prism hot foil roll. Love, love, love this background. I mean, the glimmering silver against those blue are just gorgeous. adhere the panel to card base. Next, I die cut and put together the snowman. adhere to card. Finish by stamping and heat embossing sentiment from Dancin' Holiday Sentiment Clear Stamp set. Oh yes, for the sman hat I also added liquid applique for extra texture.

This jolly snowman just looks so cute, isn't it? I hope you enjoy today's card. That's all from me today as I am still dealing with Covid and not feeling the best. So keeping this post short & sweet. May your week starts off wonderfully. Cheers...

1 comment:

Denise Bryant said...

I am loving the dancin' characters! Adorable card with this cute snowman!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...