Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Teal & Red Poinsettia

Hi all. Today, I am sharing Spellbinders' October Small Die of The Month set. Every month, Spellbinders continue to amaze me with their monthly club kit and this month is no exception.




For my card, I started with a panel that I hot foiled with Crossed Line Cardfront Gimmer Hot Foil Plate. Next, I die cut the flower pieces from various colored cardstock using Small Die of The Month set. Arrange and adhere them on the card base. Finish by adding the sentiment (it comes with the set) and some sequins. Again, another Christmas card in non-traditional colors. I mean,  that's what being crafty all about right? Create with whatever colors that make us happy.

Hope you enjoy today's card. Have a fabulous day y'all.

No comments:

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...