Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Flower Frenzy

Hi all. Today I am featuring Spellbinders' Flower Frenzy embossing folder. I love the flowers on this folder. And, they're actually pretty fun to color!



I simply embossed a cardstock panel with the folder and then used Copic markers to color the flowers and leaves. Yes, I went totally with spring color. Am thinking ahead here. Hah! And, for the sentiment I used More Sentiments Hot Foil and Yana's Layered Script Sentiments.

Now, my next card is actually an accident card. You know, that piece that  you're about to toss away, but decided for the heck of it, just play with it to see if you can save it. 




I always have a hard time just tossing paper or cardstock out. The environmentalist in me insist that I shouldn't be wasteful. I originally blended in soft green on this embossed panel and I wasn't too excited about it. Before throwing it out, I figure let's see what happened if I added some blue and aqua color to it. I figure I added color that could work with the green. At the end, I kind of liking the unusual color combo and ended up making it into an extra card.

Hope you enjoy today's cards and may you find something good or hopefully several good things in your day today. 

No comments:

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...